- Interventional Pain Management
- Non-invasive Pain Management Techniques
- Pain Medicine
Training & Education
Previous Staff Position
Interventional Pain Physician Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota
Interventional Pain Management Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota
Anesthesia Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota
Internal Medicine Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota
University of Arkansas for the Medical Sciences Little Rock, Arkansas
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine
- American Society of Regional Anesthesiology (ASRA)
- North America Neuromodulation Society (NANS) – Leadership Committee, Fellowship and Education Committee
- Spine Intervention Society
- American Interventional Headache Society
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Assistant Professor in Pain Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Co-Director, Mayo Clinic Ultrasound-Guided Pain Procedure Curriculum
- Leadership Committee, North American Neuromodulation Society
- Faculty Instructor, North American Neuromodulation Society
- Co-Editor, Mayo Clinic Family Heath Book, 5th Edition
- Sanders R. et al. Epidural Hematoma Following Interlaminar Epidural Injection In Patient Taking Aspirin. Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. 2018.
- Sanders R. et al. Patient Outcomes and Spinal Cord Stimulation: A Retrospective Case Series Evaluating Patient Satisfaction, Pain Scores, and Opioid Requirements. Pain Practice. 2016.
- Sanders R. et al. Utilization of Leads After Permanent Implant In Spinal Cord Stimulator Systems. Pain Practice. 2017.
- Sanders R. Pain Management In: Mayo Clinic Family Health Book. 5th Edition. 2018.
- Sanders R. Lumbar Sympathetic Blocks In: Faust Anesthesiology. 5th Edition. 2018.
- Sanders R. Perioperative Management of the Opioid Tolerant Patient In: Faust Anesthesiology. 5th Edition. 2018.
- Sanders R. Thoracic Facet Injections and Medial Branch Blocks In: Deer's Treatment of Pain: An Illustrated Guide. Springer. 2018.
- Moeschler SM, Sanders R. et al. Spinal Cord Stimulator Explantation for Magnetic Resonance Imaging: A Case Series. Neuromodulation. 2015.
- Aiudi CM, Hooten WM, Sanders R. et al. Outcomes of C1-2 Joint Injections. Journal of Pain Research. 2017.